Crazy dessert alert! This luxurious red velvet cake milkshake is every sweet-tooth’s heaven – dreamy, super easy and perfect for a girl’s night in. Who says you can only enjoy red velvet in its standard form? Have your cake and drink it too with this thick and creamy Red Velvet Milkshake recipe.
- Whisk – Use Mr Whipster for an impressive wieldy whip.
- A blender
- A straw (optional)
- 150ml double cream
- 90g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200ml whole milk
- 3 slices red velvet cake
- 2 tablespoons red gel food colour
- To make the cream cheese topping, whip the double cream, cream cheese and icing sugar together. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine ice cream, whole milk, 2 slices of red velvet cake and red food gel colour and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with the cream cheese, another slice of red velvet cake and a straw.
- Serve and enjoy.