TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU ALL! Would you like a taste of the best irish milkshake ever? This is a creamy, minty delight that will have you dancing with joy!!
So simple and so amazing that it is something not to be missed.
330ml Whole Milk
5 Scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
1 Teaspoon Mint Extract or Essence
1Teaspoon Green Food Coloring
½ Cup of Heavy Cream
Green Sugar Sprinkles
2 Serving Glasses
A couple of Straws
Prep Time: 5 minutes Serves: 2
- Take your ice-cream out of the freezer to soften slightly.
- Add the milk, ice-cream, mint extract, food colouring into a large jug and use the Mr Whipstir to whisk it all together.
- In a separate bowl use the Jr Whipstir whisk to whip the heavy cream in to soft peaks.
- Divide your Milkshake between your two serving glasses and spoon your whipped cream on top.
- Finish with a few shakes of green sugar sprinkles, a straw and a couple decorative flags!!