Picnic time! This light and springy no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is absolutely overflowing with the fresh and fruity flavours of summer we all love. A Light springy sponge cake, smothered with a fluffy whipped topping and laden with delicious sweet strawberries… What more could you ask for? This strawberry explosion is perfect for picnics as you can make it in just a few minutes without even turning on your oven! Sounds good to me!
Here is what you’ll need!
- 9×9 baking pan
- A wooden spoon
- A large bowl
- Whisk – Use Mr Whipster for an impressive wieldy whip.
- A knife – Use the Forever Sharp Series Knives for an effortlessly precise slice.
- A pallet knife
- Cooking spray
- 6 graham crackers, whole
- ½ box vanilla cake mix, prepared according to package
- 1 pound strawberries with tops removed
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- Strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175C
- Spray a 9×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Take 5 of the graham crackers and arrange them in the pan, breaking some of them to fill in the gaps.
- Crush the remaining graham cracker and set aside.
- Pour the vanilla cake batter on the graham cracker base, then bake for 25-30 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke 4 rows of 4 holes in the cake, making 16 holes total.
- In a large bowl, mash strawberries with a whisk until very fine.
- Add cream cheese and condensed milk, whisking until there are no large lumps.
- Add the milk, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cake and set until the cake has absorbed as much of the mixture as it can. Some of the mixture will still stay on top, which is okay.
- Spread the whipped topping evenly on top.
- Chill the cake anywhere from 3 hours to overnight.
- Slice, and serve with strawberries and the reserved graham cracker crumbs.