These purple cookies are not only tasty, they’ll catch the eyes of many.
If you’re looking for inspiration for a bake sale, or you just have a sweet tooth – try this recipe to impress your friends or customers. Soft and gooey straight from the oven, or leave to cool for that added crunch!
Product used: Whipstir Jr.
- 125g caster sugar
- 100g sugar
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 225g self raising flour
- 100g chocolate chips
- Red or Purple food colouring
- Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment and pre heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Whisk the egg in a small container.
- Add sugar and butter into a bowl. Blend together with a wooden spoon or fingers.
- Pour in the egg and whisk together.
- Now add the flour and knead with hands. Once doughy and sticky, add the food colouring.
- Finally add white chocolate chips and blend well with mixture.
- Roll into balls and place on baking tray. Then place in oven for roughly 10 minutes.